Friday, 5 July 2013

Weekly Gold Report 05/07/2013

Well not much new or interesting this week, been able to actually get on and post auctions but I've been distracting myself with other things on the side, anyway on to the totals.

Current Balances:
Bank Balance - 890,000g
Altoholic total gold - 27,225g
Incoming AH Gold - 1244g

Grand Total: 918,469g


Only 82.5k to go and I hit goldcap for the first time, woot!  Relaunched my kits this week and immediately sold the an alchemy and jc kit, I've had surprising interest in the unfinished inscription kit, and it being fairly easy to produce I bet it could be a fairly good gold maker once I get a good stockpile ready.  I had a surprising amount of uber blues sell this week, almost two dozen since I started posting this week after building up half a bank tab of them (I purchased them and kept tossing them in the tab, never got around to posting them), I haven't made a twink character since early Cata so I'm not sure if there was any particular reasons to it, but the increase in sales was noticeable.  Not much else to say in the way of WoW, still just stockpiling resources in preparation for 5.4 and trying to get a few people to farm for me.  My side project this week has been teaching myself Java programming, can't tell if I'm any good at it or not seeing as I'm just using tutorials / wikis and hoping I don't accidentally create Skynet.  Anyways heres hoping you'll be seeing the big "woo-hoo I hit gold cap!" post out sometime in the next week, have a good weekend all.

-Thairus

No comments:

Post a Comment