Friday, 28 June 2013

Weekly Gold Report 28/06/2013

Phew back after missing a week, been inundated with work in real life so haven't had much time for gold making, anyway more on that after the totals.

Current Balances:
Bank Balance - 800,000g
Altoholic total gold - 33,025g
Incoming AH gold - 805g

Grand Total: 833,830g


Well not much of an increase for a week, much less two.  I do a lot of landscaping work and for the last week I've only been able to get on and post auctions once in the morning and once in the evening, additionally I temporarily shut down by profession kit services to rework them a bit.  I modified a few of the crafts to lower the amount of rarer materials I had to accumulate and added Blacksmithing and Inscription kits to my line up (BS takes a horrifying amount of metal).  Anyhow I've finally got some free time again so hopefully with the addition of the new kits I can reach goldcap within the next week or two, and no promises but I may see if I can scrounge up a little giveaway in celebration when I finally make it.  Anyway not much else to say for now and tomorrow will be the first day I can sleep in, have a good weekend as always and I'll see about getting something out to read tomorrow that isn't me complaining.

-Thairus

No comments:

Post a Comment