Friday, 31 May 2013

Weekly Gold Report 31/05/2013

Well this week's been a busy one for me.  I had to spend most of Thursday and Friday in town so missed a few sales but I'm still up a reasonably good amount:

Current Balances:
Bank Balance - 490,000g
Altoholic total gold - 29,330g
Incoming AH gold - 2450g

Grand Total: 521,780g

Broke the half million market pretty early into the week which made me very happy, but I decided to buy myself a 40 grand gift off the Black Market Auction House to celebrate after seeing a nice pair of boots up.  I followed that with the purchase of a competitors guild bank for 6k and dropped another 10k on a personal project, then scrambled to make it back above 500k before closing my books for the week.

On the guild bank note, I'd been looking to buy a higher level guild that already had 7 tabs or that I'd be able to buy 7 for,  so when I saw a fringe competitor looking to sell theres I immediately jumped on my unguilded alt and told her I'd take a look.  Unfortunately the guild was only level one and the name wasn't out of the ordinary, but considering she was a big herb seller and a part time gem seller she did have a good stock of Cata/MoP herbs and almost 500 green quality gems among other things.
I appraised everything conservatively at 5955g and offered an even 6k which she readily accepted, and with which I should hopefully make at least a 100% return on.

On the personal project note..... well you'll have to wait and see.  I've heard and read about the concept  in a few different places but I want to try it out for myself and see if it's profitable before I say much else on the topic.  The information I will leak is that it takes an exorbitant amount of preparation and almost an entire guild bank worth of storage space, so it may a take a while before I see results.
If things work out I'll do a nice big beefy article about it with links and numbers and razzle-dazzle; and if it flops I'll quietly sweep it under the rug and we can all forget I ever mentioned it.

That's all for tonight folks, if I can think of a worthwhile topic I'll have the usual Saturday post up tomorrow.

-Thairus

No comments:

Post a Comment