Friday, 3 May 2013

Weekly Gold Report 03/05/2013

Yes day-month-year to some peoples disgruntlement, on to the gold total for the week!
Current Balances:
Bank Balance - 180,000g
Altoholic total gold - 24,400g
Incoming AH gold - 1260g

Grand total: 205,660g

Now this may seem like it's not a whole lot of an increase on last week, however some of you may have heard in the round table that I purchased a Big Battle Bear for 58k in the hopes that I would be able to flip it for a 10-40k profit, or at the very least get a nice rare TCG mount extra cheap for my personal collection. The 58k dropped on the bear plus various other large inventory purchases add up to around 70k on just from the big items, which means total sales for the week are around 75,000g. For a 33% return on total liquid assets I'm fairly happy, and hope to bite and claw my way farther into the green next week.

On a side note I finally came up with another topic to write about after having a run of writers block, so hopefully I'll have something interesting up for you all within the next day.

-Thairus

No comments:

Post a Comment